- Dealing with goods coming in
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Locating products
- Processing returns
- Stacking goods
- Other general duties
To continue on to full time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Practical and organisation skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning