The job will include (but not be limited to):
- Unloading pallets of incoming goods
- Go through them and sort them
- Repackage and get them ready to be sent out again
- We offer a range of sorting and reworking services so the details can vary a little from job to job
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning