The ideal applicant will be trained to;
- Carry out order picking
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Dealing with customer collections
- Understand product knowledge
- Use of pallet trucks to transfer and transport materials
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Heavy lifting may be involved
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning