Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Picking and packing orders
- Organising stock
- Operating machinery
- Other warehousing duties
To continue onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- A good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning