Duties will include:
- General warehouse duties
- Decanting and filling grease cartridges
- Picking and packing
- Loading and unloading
- Dealing with goods in and out
- General housekeeping of warehouse
- Ensuring records are complete and accurate
Progression into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including:
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning