The ideal applicant will be trained to;
- Carry out Loading and Unloading Vehicles
- Wrapping and Boxing Pallets
- Labelling stock
- Use of manual pallet trucks
- FLT Training to be provided to the suitable applicant
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good practical ability
- Some heavy lifting involved
No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse Operative, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.