Daily duties to include but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing orders
- Locating stock
- Arranging collections
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping work area clean and tidy working towards health and safety guidelines
Continue onto full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- An interest in I T hardware
- Flexible with duties
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a small team
Minimum 5 GCSE's A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning