Working in the production and manufacturing process of E-Liquids including:
- Set up machines (product, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material to semi-automated machines
- Maintain activity logs
- General warehouse duties
- Picking and packing orders for Distribution and Online Sales, as required
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- You should be highly energetic, enthusiastic, resourceful, resilient and be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency, momentum and self-discipline to get things done!
- You must have high energy, a great attitude, personality and a willingness to strive to be the best
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good practical ability
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Warehouse Operative, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning