Pluck Logistics are looking for someone to join their team.
The job will include (but not be limited to):
- Unloading pallets of incoming goods
- Go through them and sort them
- Repackage and get them ready to be sent out again
- We offer a range of sorting and reworking services so the details can vary a little from job to job
To continue onto full time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Attention to detail
- Practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning