- Creating schedule of daily priorities and workload
- Picking, pre-packing and dispatching of premium quality health supplements to customers
- Using modern IT systems for customer management, stock management and selecting appropriate delivery services
- Inventory Management - including stock tracking and informing management of purchasing decisions
- Packing Materials selection and tracking, including placing orders in advance
- Input into design of marketing materials
- Providing Management information as required
- Ensuring quality control procedures are followed
- Suggest and implement business process improvements
- Customer interaction (depending on ability to communicate effectively over email).
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Progression onto full time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good practical capability, able to move stock around without issue
- Effective communication skills
- Sets goals/targets and works hard to achieve them
- Enjoys learning about and working with IT
- Basic knowledge of key marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon and e-commerce in general
- Familiar with social media and social interaction
- A positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse & Logistics, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.