Duties will include:
- Working as part of a small, friendly team
- Processing orders through production
- Stock control
- Dealing with deliveries
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Keeping records of stock
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
To continue onto full time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
No formal qualification required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.