The ideal applicant will be trained to carry out various warehouse duties including:
- Picking orders using hand held computers
- Packing and receiving goods in
- Pallet truck operations for small loads
- Maintaining Health and Safety in the workplace
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Work well as part of a team and use your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning