Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Intermediate (Level 2)
The North Lancs. Training Group
Nationwide Bearing are looking for a hardworking, experienced and conscientious warehouse apprentice to work within a small and friendly department. You will need accuracy and attention to detail to complete various warehouse tasks including picking / packing and stock control.
The ideal applicant will have strong computer & arithmetic skills, be a good communicator and work well within a small team. In order to apply for this role you must include a cover letter stating what you are looking for from an employer and your apprenticeship as well as referencing the requirements and tasks required for the role below. This will form the basis for choosing who to interview so if it’s not received you won’t be considered for the role.
Key tasks will include:
- Demonstrate care and attention to handle stock and assets throughout the whole supply chain process
- Develop knowledge of company products, suppliers & customers
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual stock checks and audits
- Able to steadily increase productivity levels to meet company targets, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Develop knowledge of company quality policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure effective communication across the business
Progression onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good communication skills to liaise with other departments
- Good arithmetic skills, addition & multiplication are a must
- PC literate for data entry on SAP ERP System - Training will be provided on SAP
- Can demonstrate a logical approach to work
- Able to listen, understand and carry out instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative and within the team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Must have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi-task
- An open mind to further training and development
You will normally be expected to work 40 hours per week. This may include early mornings, evenings or weekends to suit the needs of the business.
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.