Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Intermediate (Level 2)
Csm Steelstock Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties to include:
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Picking and packing orders
- Organising stock
- Operating machinery
- General warehouse duties
- Some heavy lifting involved
- Working to Health & Safety Regulations
Progression into full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Practical ability
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Warehouse Operative, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.