Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Intermediate (Level 2)
The North Lancs. Training Group
Main duties will include:
- Working in a busy building environment
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Maintaining stock levels
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Team working
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion.
- Good communication skills
- Practical ability
- People person
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard. which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.