Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Intermediate (Level 2)
PLUCK LOGISTICS LTD
The North Lancs. Training Group
Pluck Logistics are looking for someone to join their team.
The job will include (but not be lilmited to):
- Unloading pallets of incoming goods
- Go through them and sort them
- Repackage and get them ready to be sent out again
We offer a range of sorting and reworking services so the details can vary a little from job to job.
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Attention to detail
- Practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.