Apprentice Warehouse Operative
John Spencer (Textiles) Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- General warehousing duties
- Picking and packing and wrapping orders
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Fork lift truck training to be provided
- Good scope for progression
- PPE compulsory (steel toe capped boots required), company will pay £20 towards this
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Practical skills
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- here will be long periods of activity throughout the day
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics
- NVQ and functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.