Apprentice Warehouse Office Administrator - Intermediate (Level 2)
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Responsible for ensuring the proper flow of showroom procedures and support showroom and samples areas of the business with general office administration duties.
Duties will include:
- Complete new line specification forms
- Take pictures, edit and rename and send to Head Office
- Input new line specification data onto WMS
- Print Goods Received notes and check stock status to determine if samples are required
- Dispatch required new line samples to Head Office
- Prepare and dispatch samples to customers and trade shows
- Produce product information labels
- Produce courier parcel labels
- Resolve and respond to query requests from Head Office
- Any other duties that are required by management
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Planning and organising skills
- Be IT proficient or engage in training to be (especially in Microsoft Office Excel)
- Planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and provide friendly and helpful assistance to clients and co-workers
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- To be flexible to the work demand (times and locations)
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Warehousing and Storage
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.