Responsibilities will include:
- Operate and handle equipment safely and efficiently
- Comply with appropriate rules, regulations and processes
- Order pick and pack and dispatch best practices
- Safely and efficiently load and unload items
- Select, prepare and use packaging materials appropriately
- Use correct equipment and procedures to record receiving or stowing goods
- Managing Stock and Inventory
- Work effectively under pressure and to agreed deadlines
- Use IT applications and other relevant technology and systems
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Are passionate about learning and progressing in your career
- Are interested in ecommerce and warehouse operations
- Are a team player who is honest, reliable and committed
A*-C in Maths and English (or the equivalent).
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning