Working in a busy warehouse shipping fun and interesting products both nationally and internationally, duties will include:
- Dealing with goods in / Receiving orders
- Picking and packing orders
- Pack orders to Amazon requirements
- General warehousing duties
- Good opportunities for the right candidate
To progress into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning