Duties/responsibilities to include:
- General warehousing duties
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Picking and packing orders
- Quality control
- Working to health and safety regulations
To continue into full-time employment upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
Please also consider how you plan on travelling to the company on a daily basis; easy transport route available, within a reasonable time and distance from home address remember you'll be making this journey twice a day.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Some heavy lifting may be involved
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work-based learning