Apprentice Warehouse Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
MC LOGISTICS LIMITED
The North Lancs. Training Group
Working in a small team of 8 and for a small family business, you will be learning all aspects of the companies warehousing bespoke functions. You will be mentored by an experienced staff member. You will also be undertaking your level 2 PMO qualification and will be supported by the company to complete this course alongside your daily role.
You will be learning to:
- Adhere to the strict health and safety regulations of the company
- Learn to use all equipment in a safe manner
- Work with different hard woods
- Assisting with loading and unloading where required
- Marking and stenciling as directed
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- Occasionally there will be off site working as required
To continue onto full time employment.
- Practical skills
- Communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Heavy lifting involved due to lifting various types of wood
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.