Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
DOXA CONSULTING LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- To work in a small team of four
- Dealing with goods inwards/outwards
- Checking goods - reporting any discrepancies to the line manager
- Dealing with online orders only
- Dealing with customers on the telephone as the role progresses
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Working to health and safety regulations
- Easy access from public transport
To continue onto full time employment.
- IT Literate
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.