Apprentice Warehouse Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
The Glowhouse Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working in a busy warehouse shipping fun and interesting products both nationally and internationally
- Dealing with goods in / receiving orders
- Picking and packing orders
- Pack orders to Amazon requirements
- General warehousing duties
- Good opportunities for the right candidate
To continue onto full time employment.
- Good practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.