Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
AMS Plumbing Supplies Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- To learn all aspects of warehousing
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Picking and packing orders
- Stock control and keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Other aspects of training available
To continue onto full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Must want a career in warehousing as opportunity to progress into other areas of work within the company
- Be keen and willing to learn
- Reliable and be able to work well in a team
- Some heavy lifting involved
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.