Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
Kooky Kids Toys & Games
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working in a warehouse alongside other team members
- Picking and packing of orders
- Goods in and out, checking deliveries
- Undertaking stock checks
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Booking in of deliveries
- Meeting and greeting drivers
To continue onto full time employment.
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Ability to work independently
- Punctual and reliable
- A good work ethic
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.