Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
Forest Sofa Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- General warehousing duties
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Picking and packing orders
- Quality control
- Working to health and safety regulations
To continue onto full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Some heavy lifting may be involved
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Warehouse and Storage
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.