Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
Wst Transport Services Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
The main focus of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service both internally, by supporting the team, and also externally to suppliers and clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and consistent standards of administration for both the Operations Team and Sales Team, liaising with suppliers to support the teams in successfully packaging our clients’ tour proposals. You will be responsible for fully representing the company service ethic at all times and working within our expected framework of values and behaviours.
- Creation of sales documentation and supporting literature accurately and to a high standard and within turnaround times
- Include all sales documentation (e.g. quotation, provisional booking and confirmation letters) using our bespoke template system
- For both WST and Study Experiences - source and manage key options with accommodation suppliers accurately and effectively ensuring you request key suppliers in the first instance and in line with company strategy; manage all expiring options with the team
- Safety admin to include – checking to see and then requesting if required - hotel audits, overseas coach company audits and attraction audits on a weekly basis and then diarise to chase until received. Update spreadsheets regarding audits, as necessary
- Creation of tour documentation and supporting literature accurately and to a high standard and within turnaround times
- Include all payment acknowledgements, invoice preparation, visit requests, final documentation, etc. using our bespoke template system
- Populate our bespoke operating system with all data requirements
- Contribution to identifying improvements to work organisation and procedures, etc.
- General administration tasks across all areas of the business to support our business needs as required
Progression into full-time employment.
Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Full understanding of delivering exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to resolve problems, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative, and essentially as part of a wider team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to follow procedures and willingness to enhance them
- Ability to demonstrate keenness to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload and be highly organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and accurate written and spoken English
- Adaptable and flexible
- Knowledge of the travel market
- Knowledge of a foreign language French/German/Other beneficial but not essential
- Worldwide destination knowledge, in particular Europe
- Sound knowledge of UK geography
- Self motivated, positive, and professional
- Real passion for exceptional service delivery
- Ability to work independently inside a team environment
- Desire to support the development of the business and others
- Flexible, adaptable, and positive approach to work
- Of smart appearance and able to present a good image
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.