Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
P M Hardware Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Working in a small, friendly team you will be working within the warehouse of the business
- Picking and packing orders ready for customers to collect
- You will also be assisting where required on the trade counter at busy periods
- Speaking with customers and ensuring that the best customer service is provided
- Building your product stock knowledge as you progress
- Answering telephone queries where required
- Assisting on the trade counter and speaking with customers
- Checking deliveries, booking goods inwards and outwards
- Loading and unloading the van
- Learning the internal computer systems
- You will be eager to learn and assist in all areas where required
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of health and safety.
- Practical skills, as there may be heavy items that need lifting
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good communication and customer service skills
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Warehouse and Logistics
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.