Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
UK ACOUSTIC SYSTEMS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of a busy warehouse
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Assisting in machine orders and stock products on various machines (training will be provided)
- Driving fork truck provided current certification as been met
- Ensuring orders are completed on time and in compliance with health and safety procedures
- Assisting in manufacturing acoustic boards; this involves laminating foam onto chipboard flooring
- Keeping warehouse clean and tidy
- Any other duties deemed necessary to keep warehouse running smoothly
Progression into full time employment.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good practical skills
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Work to deadlines
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ and Functional Skills English and maths (if applicable).
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.