The ideal applicants will be trained to cover:
- General store duties
- Ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded
- Serve customers on the sales counter
- To keep work area/stores free of hazards as per the company's health and safety policy
- Deal with goods in and out
- Industrial Hose Assembly
- Work as a team player to help, support and develop the workshop
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the company
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Work well under pressure
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Adhere to H and S regulations
- Good customer service skills
- High level of manual dexterity and accuracy
- High standards
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning