Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the F&B team in providing outstanding and efficient service to our guests and members
- Have a great knowledge of F&B menus
- Accurately and promptly
- fulfilling member/ guest requests
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Mise en place/food and beverage preparation
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony in London.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our hotels across the UK
- Meals on duty
- Career training and development
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £500 for recommending a friend scheme
- Wagestream instant access to wages earned
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great company culture and motivating working environment
- Living in accommodation may be available at a discounted rate for the right candidate willing to relocate to the area
40 hours per week, these are worked flexibly, Mondays to
Sundays in accordance with the published rota.
We are here to support your development journey and provide the right learning environment through critical experiences that include coaching, mentoring, interactive workshops, or simply learning from the experts through case studies and discussions.
Career progression, opportunity to develop your skills.
Flexible and adaptable
- Good command of the English language
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work well under pressure is key, and the ideal candidate should be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Team player
- Well organised
- Problem solver
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2, Allergen Awareness
Training - desirable
Training ProvidedEnglish and Maths functional skills, H&S Level 2, Food
Safety L2, Allergen Awareness