Apprentice Upholstery and Production Assistant
BLACK DOG UPHOLSTERY LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will nclude (but not limited to):
- Production of range furniture, bespoke projects and education furniture
- Cutting fabrics
- Shadowing experienced upholsterers
- Filing items of furniture and other products
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
To continue onto full time employment.
Good practical skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Numerate and literate
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Upholstery, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.