What will the apprentice be doing?• To be trained in all aspects of upholstery
• Stripping down and preparing frames
• Upholstering domestic and contract furniture
• Using hand and power tools
• Making beds and sofas from start to finish
• Working to health and safety regulations
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?Level 2 apprenticeship in Upholstery.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?.
Reality CheckMonday - Thursday 08:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 08:00am - 1:00pm, 30 minutes lunch & 2x 15 minute breaks.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired