What will the apprentice be doing?Understanding the quality of furniture you are creating;
• Producing templates, fabric cutting
• Upholstery suspensions & foundations
• Repair and refurb of upholstered office seating
• Upholstering new products
• Using hand and power tools to achieve end results
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?• Intermediate Level 2 Apprentice Furniture Manufacturer, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday - Thursday 7am - 4pm, Friday 7am - 12:45pm. 1 hour unpaid lunch, 37.5 hours per week
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired