Duties will include:
- Working on production system
- Inputting information on the computer system
- Producing high quality upholstered furniture
- Keeping areas clean and tidy
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good team working skills
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Have an interest in a career in upholstery
No formal qualifications are required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning