Duties will include:
- Stripping down old suites
- Cutting material to size
- Using sewing machines and hand tools
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
Progression into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Must want a career in upholstery
- Good practical ability
- Good timekeeping skills
- Work well in a team as well as on own initiative
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning