Duties to include:
- Carry out a variety of Upholstery Techniques to a High Standard
- To identify any flaws in product and rectify or report to Quality
- To work in a team to help in achieve all targets and objectives
- Use of various ancillary tools and equipment
- To continue onto full time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Have an interest in all aspects of upholstery
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.