Apprentice Upholsterer - Intermediate (Level 2)
COMFY SOFA LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Initially starting in frame preparation
- Springing and foaming frames
- Finish studding furniture
- Upholstery finishing then finally deep buttoning
To continue on to full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Hard working
- Work well in a team
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.