Apprentice Upholsterer - Intermediate (Level 2)
SERVICO IND LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Working within the workshop and on site at various sites with the Upholstery Team
- All aspects of upholstery
- Stripping down furniture
- Taking templates
- Using tools and equipment
- Working to Health & Safety Regulations
To continue onto ful time employment.
A UK driving licence desired but not essential.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Measuring skills
- Practical ability
- A keen interest in this kind of work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in team
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.