M A PLATTS ONLINE LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Work towards all aspects of Upholstery in the business
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Working towards Health and Safety regulations
- Working alongside fully trained upholsterers
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Willing to learn
- Heavy Lifting involved
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.