Howard Hindson & Son
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
All aspects of upholstery of modern and traditional furniture within a busy workshop:
- Stripping down furniture
- Webbing and springing
- Fabric sewing
- Cutting and fitting
- Cushion making
- Using tools and equipment
- Working with a variety of fabrics
- Working to Health and Safety regulations
Email the company for more information.
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Practical ability
- An interest in this kind of work
- Able to take and understand instruction
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.