Lynn Lloyd Soft Furnishings Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Making all part or part blinds, curtains and all other associated soft furnishings
- Following instructions for each sewing job
- Using a range of machine programs and machines, such as over lockers, hemmers, and bar tackers, to carry out a range of tasks and produce different finishes
- Guiding the material through the machine, correcting any mistakes as you go
- Altering machine settings to suit the type of materials and finish required
- Working with designers and pattern cutters to make up new samples of new styles for buyers
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to switch from one order to another quickly and efficiently
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Keen interest in sewing
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Upholstery, including NVQ Certificate in Upholstery and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.