Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
This is a great opportunity to join a small, hardworking team of people working within a friendly environment where you will be involved in many aspects of the business and play an integral part of its future success.
Duties will include:
With excellent customer service as your main focus, your duties will include the following:
- Serving trade and retail customers on a busy trade counter
- Dealing with on-line orders and queries
- Answering calls, accurately processing sales orders and payments
- Assisting with various marketing tasks to promote the business
- Liaising with warehouse and courier companies to ensure timely dispatch & delivery of goods
- Taking delivery of goods and recording activities on in-house software
- Assist in keeping the warehouse organised and tidy
- Stocking and replenishing the trade counter shelves
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Potential to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship and permanent position within the business upon completion.
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Attentive to customer needs
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.