Apprentice Trade Supplier
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Office and Warehouse based role, performing tasks including:
- Taking orders over the telephone and by email
- Printing order sheets and selecting orders from the shelving
- Dealing with customer enquiries and questions over the counter and on the telephone
- Involvement with ordering and negotiating with suppliers for goods
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- IT literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.