Apprentice Trade Counter Assistant (Runcorn) - Intermediate (Level 2)
Boka Bolt Supplies
The North Lancs. Training Group
An outstanding opportunity to learn all aspects of the business, with progression routes from trade counter leading to a potential sales role within the company.
Duties will include:
- Learning and understanding the product range in order to advise customers effectively
- Dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone
- Inputting/processing orders as necessary
- Stock control/Organising effective storage of products
- Dealing with deliveries/dispatch as required
- Communicating with a variety of internal and external customers
- Assisting customers in exploring product ranges
- Building trust and contribute to working in a team
- Meeting/exceeding customer expectations to ensure repeat business
To progress onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.