Apprentice Trade Counter Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Tool Options Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Serving customers in shop
- Taking in and checking deliveries
- Checking deliveries for customers
- Stock taking
- Answering phone calls
- Full training in all aspects of the job.
- Small & dynamic team
- Uniform and PPE supplied
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.