Apprentice Trade Counter Assistant
Gas Parts Direct Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participate fully in the day-to-day operation of the branch, in order to ensure that our customers receive the best customer service
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible, and resilient attitude when dealing with both customers and colleagues
- Work as part of a team within the branch to meet required deadlines and/or targets
- Understand that the role is a mix of all aspects of the business, from office and computer-based tasks, dealing with customers face-to-face, and on the phone
- You’ll be given the training to fully contribute to the branch, which will include safely loading company and customer vehicles
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.