Apprentice Trade Counter Assistant
A M S Plumbing & Heating Supply
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Picking, packing and processing orders
- Replenish stock
- Dealing with inbound and outbound deliveries
- Progressing onto Operating FLT (Licence provided)
- Dealing with customers on Trade counter
- Provide quotes and sales
- Cross-sell and up sell products
- Organise returns with suppliers
- Develop relationship with customers
- Opportunity for progression within the company
To continue onto full time employment.
Good customer service and communication skills.
- Keen willing to learn
- Work well within a team
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Heavy lifting involved
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.