Apprentice Trade Counter Assistant
GAS SPARES DIRECT LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
• Participate fully in the day-to-day operation of the branch, in order to ensure that our customers receive the best customer service
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible and resilient attitude when dealing with both customers and colleagues
• Work as part of a team within the branch to meet required deadlines and/or targets
• Understand that the role is a mix of all aspects of the business, from office and computer-based tasks, dealing with customers face-to-face and on the phone
• You’ll be given the training to fully contribute to the branch, which will include safely loading company and customer vehicles
- Progression into full time employment
- Good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety.
• Keen and willing to learn
• Punctual and reliable
• Good communication skills
• Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Logistics, including NVQ and Functional Skills maths and English, if required.
- Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.